Remington Model 700 XCR Tactical Rifle -The Tactical Long-Range XCR includes tactical precision shooting features for long range target shooting and hunting. Featuring a Bell & Carlson stock in OD green with black webbing, full length aluminum bedding block, tactical beavertail fore-end and recessed thumbhook behind pistol grip for off the bench shooting performance. The steel has a black TriNyte Corrosion Control System for uncompromised corrosion and abrasion resistance. The barrel is 26″ of 416 stainless with a varmint contour, tactical style fluting, free floating, has a dish style target crown with muzzle brake, and drilled and tapped for optics. It has a hinged floorplate magazine and dual front swivel studs and a single rear stud. This highly accurate rifle also comes with a 40-X Trigger.
Remington’s Model 700 XCR Tactical Rifle, features a X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger and 416 stainless steel barreled action with Black TriNyte PVD coating, providing a diamond-hard layer of defense against the elements.
- Tactical Bell & Carlson stock in OD Green w/black webbing
- Full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beavertail fore-end
- Black TriNyte® Corrosion Control System over 416 stainless steel for uncompromised strength and corrosion/abrasion resistance
- X-Mark Pro adjustable trigger, hinged floorplate magazine, dual front swivel studs and rear stud
- Barrel is free-floating with LTR-style fluting